A South Carolina based power transmission company adds another Weldon model 324S Midas angular wheeled CNC Grinder to their grinding department. This fully automated cell features a Jenoptik optical gage for post-process inspection, providing feedback to a Movomatic in-process gage for automatic control of size tolerance to under 10 microns, and dramatically reducing both set-up and change-over time.
• Weldon long stroke programmable tailstock
• GII electric rotary dresser
• Dittel acoustic sensor
• SBS automatic wheel balancer
• Weldon automatic locking style driver
• Barnes coolant filtration system
• Movomatic in-process gage system
• Jenoptik Opticline post-process inspection gage
• Absolent mist collector
• Fanuc M710 robot
• Fanuc 32i BT CNC control
Weldon Solutions offers a full line of CNC OD, ID, and combination grinders. As a Fanuc Robotics integrator Weldon can also address your machine tending, material removal, material handling, and packaging/palletizing needs.
Download the PDF of this Case Study